Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More Water Street Action

Photo_042207_001.jpg
IMG_3525.JPG
IMG_3549.jpg

Much to the kids dismay, I checked out the Water Street lot Sunday morning - "Dad, we were just here yesterday - do you think anything has changed?" Luckily for me, I there was a new piece by SAYO - a face over WEST Piece from a couple of weeks ago. I took a picture with my phone, and headed home. Later in the afternoon, knowing the light would be on the wall, I returned with my camera - and found the wall overcoated with some new work going up.

This piece seems to be by a member of VA - AP3R or DTK. Note the props to SAME - "Big Ups SAME!, Hali's Most Wanted" More on SAME's Big Ups and Peter Kelly's tiny brain soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I loved that middle shot, seeing the process work. Such a talented artist, I think.

Anonymous said...

Guess that means you found your lost phone.

TagBagger said...

No sadly - the picture was taken with it's replacement phone - the original remains AWOL