Monday, April 16, 2007

Changes 2 - Water Street Parking Lot

Given the colder than normal weather of the last month, I might have thought it would be a slow time for new graffiti, but no, I was badly wrong. These 5 shots show changes to one panel at the Water Street Legal Wall previously shown here, with paintovers here).

As you can see it's been very busy the past month, and those of you with sharp eyes will notice that I missed at least one between March 18th and 27th. It's a popular place with writers - and I've had the chance to meet a few, and even watch them work - more on that later. Today seems to be a nice sunny day - I wonder what tomorrow will bring to the lot?

PP20
March 18/2007

PP21
March 27/2007

PP22
April 9/2007

pp23
April 12/2007

pp24
April 13/2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed your post is dated 18th April. You've broken the space-time continuum. Very good, TagBagger.

Anonymous said...

hey TagBagger here are some websites you might enjoy

vandalsquad.com

www.bombingscience.com

www.graffiticreator.net