Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ZORA - Tuesday's Tag Number 1



Recently I surveyed Robie Street from one end to the other - about 256 pictures were taken of about 500 or so Tags. About 10% of these were ZORA - represented both as Pen/Paint Tags and as Stickers (including 1 with a drawing of the Boston Terror Weapon "Mooninite" from the Cartoon Networks Aquateen Hunger Force - which fortunately did not cause mass evacuations/disruptions in Halifax)

The style of ZORA is variable - from crude block letters, to fancier attempts at a scriptstyle (not totally successful in my humble opinion).

Sharp eyed readers of the blog may notice something else about ZORA - a future post will reveal all...


Don't Panic - This is only a graphic representation of a weapon of mass destruction - if this had been an actual WMD, Boston Police, FBI, and Homeland Security would be all over it like white on rice...

9 comments:

Beita said...

Hi I'm the girl from the blog you liked. I just wanted to say hello and also say that I like your blog too.

Do I know you? How old are you? Where do you live?

Beita said...

Do you speak spanish?

roman said...

I don't know about the host of this site but I speak spanish being puertorican and all, no but seriously I'm here to thank tag for coming over and sharing his thought of the XM BS. I agree that the coupon is kind of pointless but that ad paid me $15 just to post it. Hope to hear from you again.

roman

"his-self" said...

Interesting site. I never thought of tags in this way before? Keep it up!

Editör said...

hi tagg

thanx for message...

Beita said...

I'm here just because the owner of this blog once posted a comment in my blog saying that he(she) liked so... I just wanted to talk to him...

By the way... I'm spanish, but not from mexico, but from spain (europer) but now I'm living in tyler, texas... and don't ask me why, cuz I don't know either.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the photos ;)

Anonymous said...

No, I'm not that zora, sorry. I'm based on Mexico City. Cool Blog.

Gifted Typist said...

The Sponge Bog Square Pants reference is undeniable - but I bet your sharp eyed daughter spotted that in a second.