Thursday, February 22, 2007

HMT (Help Me Thursday) Number One

One of the problems with blogging, is the constant need to feed the blog - to come up with something new. Many bloggers resort to various 'memes' in order to help fill this need - responding to set questions , playing various forms of blog 'tag', or even resorting to theme days - such as Half Nekkid Thursday (HNT) (Possibly NSFW(NotSafeForWork)) on various 'sex' blogs. February in Halifax is far too cold for HNT and Graffiti to mix, but here I go with HMT - "Help Me Thursday" - in which I post a Tag which is resisting decoding, and you helpfully tell me what you think it says - win/win (sort of...)


What the heck does this say? - Help Me...

Put your thoughts/decryptions/comments in the Comments...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is nothing more or less than a dyslexic graffiti artist on acid trying to say FUCK BUSH. What do I win?

Anonymous said...

I definitely see "ME" at the end. The first part? It may be "MISS", but I think it actually says "KISS"... seems a little romantic for a graffiti artist, but that's what I see: Kiss Me.

TagBagger said...

Fuck Bush or Kiss Me - good thing we don't have a combination of the two - and I'm not thinking about fuck me either.

Emma - you must be a little proud of Mr. Blair for having said F___ Bush -the other day, even if it was a little hard to hear given his head is still up George W's ass a fairly long way.

And I think this may actually be helping - cause as I look at this no, it looks like a stylized "iTsME" - which might be an appropriate thing to graffiti somewhere - Thanks all - any other suggestions out there?

Jean said...

I think it's a signature of someone by the name of Emily T maybe? If you read it from tight to left, you'll see it! haha..

Anonymous said...

Now, that I look again, I think you're right ... itsME.

Would be more fun if it said Fuck Me, though.

Anonymous said...

well I think it says Smiler
but that probably says more about me than the artist!
So, did Blair say Fuck Bush?
I missed that! Darn it!
That's what happens when you flee your country!

criminally insane said...

hey man thanks for the comment, certainly loving your blog.

Curaccio out!

LUSTMORD FOR PRESIDENT

YAM said...

I've been looking at this for a few days now off and on and I clearly see a crown but that doesn't mean I've made sense of the tag. Definitely signifiers involved which adds to the confusion of keeping it all straight as to what is the message and what's the "fluff".

Anonymous said...

its itsme from nfld