Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Laser Tagging




OK - now I know its not Halifax, and its technically not even real (permanent) graffiti, but this system developed by some guys in Rotterdam, allows you to 'Tag' a building with a laser, and in real time have the pattern the laser drew, projected on the building. Its a vast improvement, and even a great response to the ads that are being projected on more and more buildings at night.

Even better, the equipment list and computer code needed is available. Check out the amazing video for the full effect. Now you too (for a mere few thousand dollars) can let the world know, in 5 storey high letters, EXACTLY what you think!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that would be sssooooooo much fun imagine the games you would come up with. Man that could be an attraction at the Tokoyo light show!!1

Anonymous said...

Nice but you spelt story wrong

love the moonanite giving the finger in the video and GO PACMAN!!

TagBagger said...

Yes I did, if I was telling a tale, but a floor in a building is a 'storey'

Anonymous said...

This is très cool.

I know just what I'd write if I had the few thousand dollars to blow.

TPC Radio Libertaria said...

Thanks so much for the visit sorry you did not understand what I was saying, the blog is about a country name Chile which a few thousand men liberated from communists which destroyed the country and wanted to make an other Cuba well those people from the military are now in prison, while the terrorists are free and in public life, so in other words I am defending those brave men that liberated my country from communism.

cool blog you have!

Vi said...

That's amazing.I bet they could make heaps of money doing these tags for revenge of relationship break ups!

roffe said...

Thanks for droping by my blog, that'a great performance..

sweaty said...

rad a hell