Thursday, March 29, 2007

ZORA Redux



One of the more common Tags along Robie Street and around Central Halifax is ZORA. As I reviewed some of the pieces that I had gone up to New Glasgow to see, I noticed the Tag ZORA there. Sure enough, even the Tags matched. Is Zora a student who came from the Antigonish area, and now goes to school here? One of the pieces there, done by PAX says "I write...for my Cru - ZORA, PUZO, PEZ, WELLU - PAX of AOD" (Army of Darkness). Sure enough - the ZORA Tag in Halifax also has the Crew Tag AOD with it on occasion - one and the same ZORA? - I think so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRansCanada tunnel was in Pictou County, not Antigonish.

TagBagger said...

Thank-you - a very pedantic comment , all things considered.

Anonymous said...

OMFG, I just celebrated my 15th anniversary of being hooked up with a pendant, and now you're saying I've become one! The horror! The horror!