Sunday, January 28, 2007

Frog Pond Family Skate with VA


A beautiful winter Sunday, a spare hour to spend with family and friends skating on the Frog Pond near the Dingle Park. What more could I ask for? Not much more, especially when I noticed 2 VA tags on a rock in the middle of the pond. Camera ready, they were duly recorded. It would appear, given the weathering of the tags, (and the warm weather in general this year), that these are at least 1 year old. These guys clearly get around.


A good time was had by all. TheGiftedTypist mentioned to me that her Blog hits from Google had skyrocketed since she had used my suggestion of Britney Spears "Gash Flash" as a term deserving of banning. If only there was a way to work something so blatant into a graffiti photography blog.

3 comments:

Gifted Typist said...

Given your interest in the VA tag, I would suggest you find a way to add the name "Gina" to your VA posts. You may find this gives your hit counter a boost

TagBagger said...

Yes - I still await my Britney Baited Bombshell Google influx - but unfortunately blending Gina and VA might contravene professional sanctions against mixing business and pleasure (But if Gash Flash fails me - I may have to resort to such desperate measures)

Gifted Typist said...

And has B's Gash Flash yielded you hits galore?
It's a sad testiment that GF and MILF continue to yield me an embarassment of hits from China, Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Russia, etc etc. I shake my head!