Thursday, February 15, 2007

Enough of the SAME old shit



This item was recently spotted in Halifax's excellent weekly free paper - "The Coast" in the "Love the Way We Bitch" feature

"More of the SAME"

"Fuck you, "SAME." I am sick and tired of seeing your fucking poor-excuse graffiti plastered all over my neighborhood. The few initial tags here and there didn't bug me so much, but when you started to plaster 15-year-old teeny-bopper schoolbinder bubble-letter shit all over the sides of beautiful buildings and houses in the north end, well, you're asking for it. Don't paint my neighbors' homes, fucking green bins, local businesses, sidewalks...any of it. Just don't. We are a COMMUNITY and one that is sick and tired of your shit"

11 comments:

A.M.D. said...

hey, what plugin did you use for that flash slideshow? is it a flickr plugin? it's awesome.

TagBagger said...

The slideshow comes from Flickr - the instructions for how to make and display them are here: http://lifehacker.com/software/flickr/how-to-embed-flickr-slideshows-210683.php

mareymercy said...

The concept of your blog is new to me - must read much more before I can comment intelligently (if I can in fact EVER do such a thing.) However, at first glance, I'm thinking there must some poetry out there on this subject, and if not, there should be.

Jexxie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jexxie said...

Why do you want to read it?
Hugs

Jexxie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

SIGNS of the times !

;-) I have scripting turned off via the Firefox plug-in NoScript and wondered why all those blank spaces and finally figured it out and then enabled what was shown to be Flickr-sourced scripting :-)

Very nice feature! Fun photos, some of them quite beautiful in the backgrounds. I have something similar with javascript at the front page of my photo site (yah, the window views are a real boon) at http://www.pbase.com/andrys

Thanks for the interesting changing graffiti zones.

Unknown said...

Addendum. Re your question in the profile. Lazy to hesitate? I'm so lazy my first instinct is to push the snooze button and I never miss !

The Jones :) said...

Who are you?? You left a message on my site, and I don't know you?? Please update me if you can...thanks.

RoCHI said...

it´s funny that somebody signs "same"
jjaja
lucky of us I could read YOUR ideas!!!

andrea said...

Damn -- the slide show's not there. In my frame of mind I can only surmise that it must be my fault. Must come back later and see if the techno-Gods have restored it.